Fleetdrive‘s consultancy services can help you; define training programmes to make sure EVs are used appropriately, effectively and efficiently; Achieve buy-in across your organisation; Make sure your investment in new technologies is a success.
We also run a series of free training seminars looking at key fleet management issues. Click here to see the calendar of events
Fleet analysis for your business
We can provide a free, no obligation review of your fleet to identify where long-term savings could be made and where low-emission alternatives could work for you.
We will assess the real opportunities for cost savings and practical usage by taking into account your particular business requirements.
Working with you, together we can construct a strategic plan to replace existing fleet vehicles with EVs by considering vehicle, financial and infrastructural implications on your business.
- Read our guide to EV driver etiquette
- EV driving style – changing the way you drive can get more miles from your engine.
- Journey planning – Use our charge-point map to help you plan a long-distance journey which is beyond your EV’s single-charge range.
Promote EV’s in your area
- Within your organisation – bespoke training packages can be arranged for your drivers covering EV driving technique and etiquette.
- In your local community – through the My Electric Avenue project we have unparalleled experience of working in local communities to encourage the use of Electric cars and vans. Contact us for details of how you can get involved and join the electric revolution.
- Nationwide – We work across the UK. If you would like to host a public charge point at your offices please contact us to discuss the possibilities and find out about grants available to assist with funding.
- Become a Champion of Electric Vehicles and Join the EV Revolution – Fleetdrive have established a social network of pioneers for the electric revolution! Share news and ideas and pass on your knowledge to others. Anyone can join and it won’t cost a penny. Find us on Twitter and Facebook.