Financial Conduct Authority
Fleetdrive Management Limited, at Harleyford Marina, Henley Road, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, who also trades as Fleetdrive Electric, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Fleetdrive Management Limited is an independent finance broker not a lender. We have access to a representative range of financial products for the purposes of vehicle financing. Some of our lenders may charge an administration fee to set up your agreement, and we may receive a commission or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with the finance provider we have introduced you to. For all non-regulated customers a document fee of £195 is payable on receipt of contracts, and is invoiced separately by Fleetdrive Management Limited.
– Prices quoted on this website are for Business Contract Hire Users only
– Excess mileage and vehicle damage charges other than fair wear and tear may be payable
– All contracts are subject to terms and conditions as detailed in the Contract Hire Agreement
– Early termination fees may apply if you wish to end the agreement early
Our service commitment to you
We will take steps to ensure that, in the course of advising you, we will only make a recommendation; that will be suitable for your demands and needs at the time that the recommendation is made.
In assessing your demands and needs we may seek information about your personal circumstances and objectives which may be relevant, in order to enable us to identify your requirements. It is important that you provide us with accurate and relevant information.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the independent regulator of financial services.
You can check our details in the Financial Conduct Authority’s Register by visiting the Financial Conduct Authority’s website register.fca.org.uk/ or by contacting the Financial Conduct Authority on 0800 111 6768
Confidentiality and Data Protection
As part of the process of obtaining finance for your vehicle we will need to pass your details on to one or more of our finance partners. A list of these partners together with their consumer credit licence numbers are available on request. Any organisation approached for credit will need to undertake credit searches with a credit reference agency which may affect your credit rating.
What to do if you have a complaint
As an organisation we are committed to treating our customers fairly, before, during and after a sale.
Before the sale you can expect:
• To have any significant and unusual exclusions or exceptions to the policy brought to your attention
• A clear statement of price, including where applicable a breakdown of any interest charges
• Details of your cancellation rights and our complaints procedure
• Copies of your policy documentation or information as to when these documents will be dispatched
After the sale you can expect:
• Not to encounter any barriers to cancelling your policy within regulatory agreed timeframes
• To have any complaint dealt with in a timely and professional manner
If at any time you feel you have not been treated fairly by any member of our staff please contact us at the address or telephone number above.
If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You should write to the Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR. Telephone 0800 023 4567.
If you have any questions or queries please contact Steve King our Commercial Director on 01628 899722 or email@example.com who will be happy to help.
‘Fleetdrive Electric’ is a trading style of ‘Fleetdrive Management Limited’.
Fleetdrive Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Fleetdrive Management Ltd are a Credit Broker. We can introduce you to a selected panel of lenders.
British Vehicle Renting and Leasing Association Number: 1398
Financial Conduct Authority Interim Permission Number: 380987
Company Registration Number: 02776514
Information Commissioners Number: Z8537104
VAT Number: 625950821
Registered Office: Unit 1 Harleyford Marina, Henley Road, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7 2DX